Monday, May 14, 2018

WE'LL BE BETTER or worse IN GAME TWO

Every year is a different challenge.
  So says LeBron  at the podium after the loss of the first game.
From my perspective every day is a different challenge.

I have Zero concern. I didn't go to college this is not March Madness.

I get it. It is not ONE AND DONE. Maybe it's time to take turns--I hate sweeps too boring. ON WITH THE SHOW!

Today my challenge is how  can I finally  make something of the materials that I found. How to best publish my mother's poems and John Coleman's poems?
My friend Maureen came by today  for tea and to visit on Mother's Day.  I showed her the poems in the beautiful handwriting of John Coleman whose poems were published in a newspaper called the Mid-Ulster Mail located in Cookstown County Tyrone. NI.  Copies of some of  these poems were clipped and mailed to  Margaret's father, my grandfather  Joe Coleman.  and she would come home from school and he would  be reading them aloud  to his wife and children.  

What are the obstacles to my  making  a publishable manuscript of these poems?
I have little energy
I  cannot sit for long in my desk chair
I cannot access my office area because it is filled with the boxes we are emptying and filling.

What actions can I take?
Ask the cloud of witnesses that are displaying their interest here to help me  find people to help me.
 Send them to me.
Pray for help from saints like
 Edmund Campion
Catherine of Siena
Saint Bridget
Special shout out of thanks to Saint Anthony of Padua  who  found all these things that I  thought were lost.
Now help me make the most of these  gifts and found objects and show me the way to bring these stories and this work forward.
THE CAVS AND THE CELTICS get 7 chances to win a game.
I need seven times seven shots to  bring this task to fruition.
And maybe those famous seven Spanish angels to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment