Saturday, May 26, 2018

HOME COURT IN CLEVELAND

GAME 6 CAN the CAVS WIN?

The best the CAVS  can hope for tonight is to even up the series.  
Then back to Boston for GAME 7 and that will give  the Celtics their best chance. 

If Boston wins tonight the series is over.  That should be a huge incentive. But coming up to half time the Cavs are ahead .  They are a different team at home. So maybe they will live to play in Game 7.
Now near the end of the 3rd Quarter, James has taken over the game.  
He makes it happen--so I guess the talk that  it was his last night in a Cavs uniform was a slight over-statement.

MY question is why do they run to predict that James is finished?
Why rush him off the world stage??
I want his greatness to go on and thrill us.
How lucky we are to witness such  prowess.  I feel so blessed that I  got to  see Bird play in person, and now as an old lady I can  give James a little homage.

 This morning  I  heard some of  James' after game remarks.  AND I was waiting to hear the one that spoke just to me .

Waiting  for the words that would resonate with my soul

ANDI HEARD IT  "I'VE BEEN CLUTCH MY WHOLE CAREER."

ME TOO--LeBron--Speak the truth, Brother--No one expected much of either of us.
WE have always been in the clutch position, and  there you are still
the best player on the planet. 
And here am I still breathing in and out in Pawtucket. 

I do hope that you lead  Cleveland and even me to glory.

TAKE US TO THE LIMIT--ONE MORE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment