Wednesday, June 6, 2018

HE AIN'T HEAVY.........

HE'S MY TEAM MATE

Well, LeBron finally fessed up--he does feel like he is doing more than his share and it  is exhausting.

WHY AM I NOT AMAZED? 
And why is the  press corps acting like this is some scandal ?

You heard it first here--even LeBron gets tired and discouraged--he is a human being.

What I have often marveled about is how LeBron is so upbeat and how he finds the place for optimism in a dark mine of  pessimism and doubt that some people seem to live in and throw their dark fears at him.

Will the CAVS win the  FINALS?  I don't know.
I pray that they are not swept by the GSW.
AND I hope that the cheers of  the Cleveland faithful rally the entire team and they give enough back to the effort to bring them victory.
May the basketball gods smile favorably on the Cleveland three-pointers tonight.

Like all of us, LeBron has shown  himself to  be human --all too human. 


No comments:

Post a Comment