Friday, June 1, 2018

ACCORDING TO VEGAS THE CAVS ARE A BAD BET!

I was asking myself 
--why do I want to even see the  CAVS go down to defeat.

But today I thought again about  how much LeBron struggled to bring  his team to the Finals.
And I thought if he can stand to play this game--I can stand to watch.

Oh --I know our compensation is different.  And my new CAVS 23  shirt has not been delivered. 
But LBJ seems genuinely excited by the prospect. Of course, that is his  job.  AND yes, think of how  the Celtics would love to be in  his place.  SO do not spurn this, Norma.
 AND   what a delight it would be to win any games -- even one -- against the GSW.
So I think  that you can see where this is going. 
I will also line up the National Spelling Bee which is pretty riveting and switch if things get  too nasty  in the game. 

SO THAT IS THE GAME PLAN. 

THEY JUST SHOWED LEBRON ENTERING THE 
ORACLE  AND HE WAS WEARING  A  SUIT AND TIE AND THE SUIT  HAD  SHORTS  NOT LONG PANTS.

ALREADY  HE SHOWS SUCH PANACHE!
I got the BEE on the  Just watched  button. 
I got my CAVS CAP ON .
READY--SET--GOOOOO--

The Cavs are all in the action early and it is helping them to  keep up in the scoring.

amaranthine--UNFADING, UNDYING

perduellion ---- treason

The Cavs are ahead by  5 points. Amd  they are all  playing their parts

one that goes before --fourrier
the soft down that covers a newborn  --lanugo

a division or part of a poem--passus

wading aquatic birds-- jacana

The CAVS let their advantage slip away--and now LeBron is writhing on the  floor. 
Draymond Green is getting brutal. Curry managed a last minute three pointer and it is all tied  up going into the  half.


NOW BEWARE THE SLAUGHTER
IN THE THIRD QUARTER

But look LeBron is on to the 3rd  quarter surge and he thwarts it  at every turn. KD is avoiding LBJ,

Terrible reversal of  fortune.  I know the  basketball gods are fickle but this ending is ridiculous.  JR what game were you playing?

The officials should just put on the GSW  uniforms so the confusion level drops.

LATE IN THE NATIONAL SPELLING BEE

HAECITAS---thisness---the essence of anything, the  fact that each of us is this and not that. LeBron's thisness is 
CHAMPION.
51 points in the First  game in the ORACLE!

Last word in the Spelling Bee--

Koinonia-- intimate spiritual connection -- where was that last night--it was clear in LeBron's  fabulous  performance. He has a direct line to Basketball  immortality.



















No comments:

Post a Comment