Friday, June 8, 2018

GAME 4 -- BE GOOD OR BE GONE. BEGORRA

I HATE A SWEEP --NO BROOMS ALLOWED!

Settling in for the fourth and I hope not the last game of the NBA Finals.

I do not have my CAVS cap on yet--game has not started and  the  23 Jersey that I ordered from FANATICS the night the CAVS   won the Eastern Finals has  yet to arrive.
So if the CAVS lose  I know  who to blame.

I am not ready to join in the speculation of  where he goes and when LeBron leaves Cleveland. He should do what ever he thinks  is best for his family and  their future. Wherever he lands, he will improve the team and the city itself.

We are in the last five minutes of the half and  Cleveland has come back from an 11 point deficit to take the lead.  Then they start trading it  back and forth.  When the Cavs lose the lead,  the GSW smell blood and turn the aggression  up . When the Cavs lead by  just 1 point they relax a little  going down court and  GSW gets open looks and shots. So they retake the lead and add  to it.
The Cavs lack the  killer instinct.

And Curry ends the first half with a  3 pointer that  brings the score to a GSW 9  Point Lead. OMIGOD!

Now at the end of the third quarter the deficit is 20 points.

They did it again :
THE SLAUGHTER IN THE  THIRD QUARTER.

Now in the last quarter it has become a BLOWOUT

LeBron has  gone to the bench and there is 4 minutes left to play--but he will not play them.  He takes  the applause of the Cleveland  fans.  So the basketball season is over. 

A CLEAN SWEEP--I GUESS I DID NEED THAT BROOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment