Friday, July 5, 2019

THE MIGHTY SWORD ARM OF THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL

THE ONLY  VISION  I HAD IN A DREAM.


I HAVE FOUND THE PERFECT PRAYER FOR MY BIRTHDAY

Don't ask me how or why I come upon these things--I think they are a sign of GraceBut they do help me, and I am grateful when I find something like this prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel.
As my readers know,  I have come to the conclusion that  there is going to be a struggle between good and evil at the time of death and I will need  a powerful force to protect and defend me. Why?  Because as I described  I felt the struggle when I was near death from SEPTIC SHOCK.  So know I know from direct experience that it is not always easy to cross over-- just as some births are hard -- I now see that some deaths are hard too,
Stopping short of a public confession, I must admit that I have not led an exemplary life.

Also I have come to know that in the Orthodox Tradition there is a belief that  the soul struggles through 20 testing stations in the  forty days after death.  That is when they most need the prayers of the living,

So who came to mind? SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL--. I do feel a special connection to him because he is the only Spiritual figure that has ever appeared to me in a dream.  I dreamed several years ago  in 2011 that he was standing over me with his  flaming sword held over me and his powerful arm extended to protect me. Remember that he  chased Adam and Eve out of Eden, and he subdued  Lucifer and all of the  traitorous angels that followed Lucifer. He  lead all the loyal angels to defeat the Proud Lucifer and to drive him down to Hell.
Those are two immense victories, and I am sure that he  has done a lot more in human  history that we may  know about but don't know his involvement.

 I found this prayer online and  it seemed to speak directly to me. It expresses my  wishes very well.

The Opus Sanctorum Angelorum presents the following prayer as an Act of Consecration to Saint Michael the Archangel:
Oh most noble Prince of the Angelic Hierarchies, valorous warrior of Almighty God and zealous lover of His glory, terror of the rebellious angels, and love and delight of all the just angels, my beloved Archangel Saint Michael, desiring to be numbered among your devoted servants, I, today offer and consecrate myself to you, and place myself, my family, and all I possess under your most powerful protection.
I entreat you not to look at how little, I, as your servant have to offer, being only a wretched sinner, but to gaze, rather, with favorable eye at the heartfelt affection with which this offering is made, and remember that if from this day onward I am under your patronage, you must during all my life assist me, and procure for me the pardon of my many grievous offenses, and sins, the grace to love with all my heart my God, my dear Savior Jesus, and my Sweet Mother Mary, and to obtain for me all the help necessary to arrive to my crown of glory.
Defend me always from my spiritual enemies, particularly in the last moments of my life.
Come then, oh Glorious Prince, and succor me in my last struggle, and with your powerful weapon cast far from me into the infernal abysses that prevaricator and proud angel that one day you prostrated in the celestial battle. Amen.

Isn't that a great prayer?  The tone is a little bossy--telling Michael that  he must  assist me.
But I like the way  the one praying  does it all with so much affection. That is how I feel-- an immense  love for this powerful Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment