Wednesday, July 4, 2018

TAKING HIS TALENTS TO LA

FACING THE INEVITABLE IN CLEVELAND

I am not there and I am glad of it because I don't in any way feel betrayed by LeBron's decision to head west.The Cleveland  sports fans  shouldn't feel betrayed either; it was a clear professional choice.  But no one can tell another person how she should feel.
I know that and they  know that he fulfilled his promise and brought them a championship

The only thing I am a little miffed at is that I am stuck with some   now out dated sports costumes.
I wore the CAVS cap all season.  But it was not until they clinched the Eastern Title in that game with the Celtics that I got online and ordered a James shirt #23.  Well  guess when it arrived here?

Not until the  sweep of the CAVS in the NBA,   NOW!  National Finals was over.   I wear it in the house almost daily. Already has had several washings and it is a good cotton.  But  it will become a rarity I guess.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST
 I am not going to go  rushing out to get LAKERS stuff. Maybe they'll let me go back to being a  CELTICS fan. 
HOLD ME TO THAT.

NOW ON TO THE WORLD CUP  AND ENGLAND STILL IN IT!

1 comment:

  1. We won't know all the trades and re-groupings of teams until September. I want to see the Celtics with all their best players.

    ReplyDelete