Wednesday, June 30, 2021

THE TWO SWEETEST WORDS IN SPORTS

 GAME SEVEN

There they are the words that mean that two teams have  forced each other to that last decisive  game in a Seven Game Series.

And that  is what happened  when the Bucks stood up to the Brooklyn Nets and even went into overtime to decide which of them would go onto the finals.

Now we are watching the duels in the Playoffs. I love the fact that if I can't stay up and watch  at night, I can see the game the next day in the afternoon. Very thoughtful of the Basketball Gods to  give us all a second chance.

Of course, the outcome does not change, but I  do not let myself  read the morning Sports pages in the news paper  (YES WE ARE OLD AND WE STILL GET A DAILY NEWSPAPER)

So, on with the playoffs. I am not going to tell you which  team I favor because that might jinx them.


YES THAT WAS ONE OF MY CHILDHOOD NICKNAMES  JINX INSTEAD OF JENCKES.

No comments:

Post a Comment