Thursday, October 8, 2020

CRAWLIN' BACK TO THE BUCKET

 THAT'S ALL SHE WROTE,

WELL NOT QUITE.


I am home after a month at Brigham Hospital two surgeries and  some time at Hebrew Rehab--the best place to be .

Maybe I came back too soon.  But on hospital and rehab  TV s I watched the Celtics collapse and now I am awaiting the surgical removal of the HEAT. All seems to be once more back in the capable hands of LeBron.

I notice now that people who talk about him now--his friends--call him just Bron.  Can I call him Bron?

I usually take Bron's advice. And last night the  word from the sports cast people was that Bron said--


WE MUST LEARN FROM PAST MISTAKES. 


THAT WILL BE MY GUIDING MANTRA  FOR A CHANGE   

LEARN FROM THEM DON'T JUST REPEAT THEM.


LET'S  SEE HOW THAT WORKS FOR ME.

STAY TUNED.












No comments:

Post a Comment