Friday, January 24, 2020

BACK AFTER HOSPITAL STAY

Sorry for the long silence.

I spent  nine  days at Brigham Hospital in Boston
Now I am home and exhausted.


Bolstered up by seeing  the Lakers defeat  The Nets last night.

I am always  amazed to witness the generosity of LeBron.--they are a real team when he is on the court  because he so  often passes and sets up the play that gives the other players confidence.

Why even Rondo was cooking last night . And  a man -- bleach blonde named Kuzma-- is always  getting open and looking to James for  a pass.

So I am back but I may not write for awhile. My energy is low and  my computer is fading.
But I am still here..

LEST WE FORGET THE IRISH FIGHTING SPIRIT--WE HAVE THAT AMAZING 40 SECOND VICTORY  BY CONOR MACGREGOR.  THAT  ROUSED MY FIGHTING  SPIRIT ALSO.


No comments:

Post a Comment