Thursday, May 9, 2019

NO JOY IN MUDVILLE

I CAN MAKE IT SHORT EVEN IF I CAN NOT MAKE IT SWEET.

Watching the last  quarter of the Celtics Bucks playoffs.
I have read all the  early obits for the team and Kyrie,  but I did not want to add my words.
 Now all I will admit is that it felt sad to see the Celtics so disheartened and  so lacking in team spirit. Only when Smart and Morris came off the bench there was a weird injection of the old energy and a glimpse of what could have been.

I had to admire the Bucks and their star Giannis and I was glad to see  my old favorite George Hill from the CAVS playing so well and seeming to be  really part of a team.

Now the time for change  in the CELTICS starters it is undeniably here. But I insist that whatever Kyrie decides to do the Celtics will survive and thrive again.

And oh yeah--that  question that Kyrie posed so flippantly when he was asked about his low shot percentage 
WHO CARES?
WE CARE KYRIE--THE CELTICS FANS --REMEMBER US?
AND ---

WE LOOK FORWARD TO WHAT THEY DO NEXT YEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment