Friday, December 21, 2018

SPORTS GRAB BAG

Watching games and not sure what I am seeing.

Saw the Duke game the other night against Princeton and wondered why that pairing. Funny that the DUKE wonder ZION  was lethargic and unable to land a basket for the first ten minutes of play.  I wondered if he had overslept or something.  Or maybe they don't get to practice when they are playing so many games.  And why did Princeton want to play Duke? I asked my husband as we watched, and he said  because they could brag that they had been defeated  by DUKE --not just Brown or Yale.
We also watched a heartbreaking Syracuse  game against Buffalo and Buffalo pulled it off --first time they have done so well since 1930.  Can that be  true?
I do not watch the Celtics as much because it is too much the KYRIE show. And I  rarely see the Lakers or LeBron. So my emotional attachment to basketball is not there yet,

AMAZINGLY, I find for the first time I am actually worried about the PATRIOTS!! 
Especially with today's news that Josh Gordon is stepping away from the game to deal with his mental illness.
WOW.  I did  not see that coming.  And Gordon has brought a lot of talent to the team and made some  crucial plays.
I hope Bill is on the phone and hiring someone  as good or better  to help the team  in this  important part of the season.  

AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN ADMIT THAT I MISS  AARON?

No comments:

Post a Comment