Monday, October 15, 2018

Back to the Sportin' Life in the Bucket

4-2  BUT WHO IS COUNTING ?

I AM!

I must confess I watched the Patriots play last night and I saw two great Quarterbacks --BRADY AND MAHOMES.
Also those boys from Kansas City-- Hill and two others who can really catch and run with great speed.

I know the Patriots won, but I also  know their Mahomes has only started in a few games. He is a young rookie with a great arm.

 Maybe Tom looked across the playing field and saw himself 19 years ago. It was there for all to see.  The  youth, the speed, and the scrappiness of the KC team could not finally overcome the experience, the persistence and the formidable will of the Patriots when Edelman and Gronk and White and Hogan and Michel  are on the  field.  

They eked out a win and the Football Gods smiled on them, but they are fickle Gods. The boys from Kansas are frolicking in the fields of those Gods, and they will catch their eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment